Friday, October 5, 2007

Wrestling!

Joey and Caleb really have such a special bond. It's quite fun to watch. Caleb is such a great big brother to Joey. He is to Joshua as well I just don't think Joshua appreciates it as much as Joey. The competition is a little more prominent since they are closer in age. I think I'll have to write a book after these boys are grown on the dynamics of brotherhood. WOW! Let's just say...it's dynamic!!! I now believe all the mothers who when they find out I have three boys say, there is a special place in heaven for mothers of boys ; )


2 comments:

Shelly said...

LOVE IT!! You'll have to get a wresting mat for your family room. They would love that! Plus, no vacuuming :-)

boo and stacy said...

thats pretty precious! calebs face during it all is soo sweet and loving still while the match goes on. good big brother. i have to say...my girls dance and sing over wrestling:)