Thursday, March 20, 2008

# 4

Oh boy what can I say,
We have yet another boy on the way.

We have brown hair, blonde hair, and even red,
What color shall top this little one's head?

Will he be like Caleb with dark skin and hair,
And have a great sense of what is right and fair?

Or like Joshua, who is one of a kind,
With so much creativity in that clever mind?

Or maybe like Joey, with a smile that lights up a room,
What will you be like little one in my womb?

I can tell you something that is so true,
We will love you tremendously, just because you are you!

We are so excited to meet you little guy,
and know that our blessings outnumber the stars in the sky.

Until I meet you face to face,
Know that in my heart you already hold a special place.

Team Rillos grows by one more,
Thank you God for our # 4!!!

8 comments:

lisa said...

Congratulations, guys. Boy #4 is equally as blessed to become a part of your family as any of your boys are or any girl would be! We are happy for you.

Lisa, Azim, Hunter, and Savannah

Katie said...

Congratulations you guys! We are very excited for your family! I think this means they can play Beach Volleyball against each other? (-:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! I think I am stopping now. I will say if you had a girl on the way I think I would of considered but Oh my goodness, another boy! I know he will be just as beautiful as the others.

Amanda

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Woods Family said...

AHHHH - I JUST saw your email! The mom in Everybody Loves Raymond has 4 boys in real life! Oh what a precious family! The new Bachelor is the youngest of FIVE boys! The Lord is blessing you!!!!

stacy arnold said...

What a precious poem!! That needs to be in his baby book! You are always so good with your poems:) I love that they are all different and so special in their own way. Excited to hear about this little one and how he will grow into his own as the youngest of 4 boys:)

Nicole Svendsen said...

that is so special brooke. and it does need to go in his baby book. what will he look like???

Unknown said...

So sweet! Thank you for sharing those words and thoughts with us!