Sunday, May 18, 2008

What a wonderful 30th Birthday!

We are both 30 now! I wonder if our 30's will bring as much joy and adventures as our 20's.
Skiing on my 30th bday...brrr! Thank God for wetsuits.
Crush's first time skiing. He did great.
Well, my parents' baby is 30. I think they feel old : )
Matt tearing up the lake on a wake board.
Danyel, Lincoln and I relaxin' on Nikki's boat.

Farmer and Gary trying to stay warm.
Luke and Matt's tongue : )
Nikki helped me ring in my 30th! Thanks Nikki for a great day!
Wow, look at that profile. Luckily Luke is 6'5" and his wetsuit had extra material that I could use to cover Crush : ) I really liked the support the suit gave me and am thinking of marketing this for pregnant women to wear around. It might get hot, but boy was it nice and supportive.



Thank you to all of you who helped me celebrate turning 30! It was truly a birthday to remember! Matt, you did a great job planning my birthday festivities and for making them so special. Breakfast with friends, boating with friends, and dinner with friends and family...can't get any better than that : ) Thank you to Deb, Matt's mom, Mandy, Matt's sister, and GG, Matt's grandmother, for watching the boys for us. That was the best gift ever.



7 comments:

Shelly said...

Looks like you had a blast! Happy 30th Brooke!

Erik said...

Happy 30th Brooke. I am certain that your 30's will hold just as much joy as your 20's.

Tootle Family said...

You look fantastic. And, of course you're out there skiing away! so great!

Unknown said...

WOW! Such a fun day--what a way to start your next 30 years. :) Happy 30th!

Kat said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I am happ yot hear that you had a special day, you deserve it! You are a special woman and you look adorable in that wetsuit :) It made me want to hug you :)

boo and stacy said...

What fun Brooke! Glad you were able to celebrate in lots of different ways with fun friends and family!

Your prego belly is just so darling!

Enjoy the 30's:))

stace

Woods Family said...

every year I do this - every year I think your birthday is the TWENTY-SEVENTH!!! i am a LOSER!!!! Oh Brooke - Happy 30th beautiful! I apologize for being a loser friend! Marking it down now!!! Ahhhh! And oh THAT belly in a wet-suit!!!