Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Two cute stories about our Joshua!

The other day Joshua was running around the house as usual and came in to find me and tell me to put my hand on his heart. It was beating very fast and hard and he said "do you feel that?" I said yes...it's beating fast. He asked "Is that Jesus?" SO DARLING!! That's what they think when we tell them Jesus is in their heart : )
Second cute story about Joshua involves Caleb losing his upper tooth the other night. Caleb was discussing how much money he thought the tooth fairy was going to leave him under his pillow when Joshua got very anxious. "She won't come to my bed will she? What does she yook yike? What is her hair yike? Mom, I don't want her in here. I think I will sleep in your room." So...Joshua slept in mommy and daddy's bed since he and Caleb share a room and he DID NOT want the tooth fairy coming in on him when he was asleep. I woke him up around midnight to take him to his room and he asked "did she yeave yet?" The kid better be 10-12 before he loses a tooth : )

6 comments:

Nicole Svendsen said...

oh those are too cute. I can just hear it with the "yook yike..."

Pam said...

Darling stories. Love the Jesus in his heart story. I feel like I know them so much more than I actually do. Love the blog.

Tootle Family said...

That is the CUTEST!!!! so fun to be in touch with your family! Looks like all is well.

Melissa said...

That is so cute! Love those stories. :)

Aunt Miss

boo and stacy said...

Ohh so sweet! I love it!! THey just say the most precious things, and their little voices saying it makes it even more precious the y sound for the l is just so darling too.

thanks for sharing:)

stace

Woods Family said...

Oh that was PRECIOUS! You do the impersonations so well it makes us "hear" him! I love those stories! keep sharing!!!