Tuesday, May 26, 2009

New Camera...so much has happened.

So much has happened while we've been without a camera. To name a few... Backstage passes to Third Day, the purchase of a blow up waterslide (so fun), I turned 31 (yikes), Joshua got a tooth pulled, Matt remodeled our bathroom for my bday present, we went to Yellowstone and attended a wedding. Wow, it's been a busy month. Here are some pictures with the new camera.

Here is one of Piper and Levi. She just loved on him all weekend. He was quite fond of her too.


Here's a picture taken at the reception in Billings Montana.


Team Rillos all in one photo.


Here is the waterslide that we bought. It's going to keep us cool and busy all summer.

Caleb and his buddies/brothers at his field day last week.

Here is a shot of Matt working on my bathroom. It's almost complete. I'll send an updated picture in a few days when it's done. It's going to be GORGEOUS.

Here's a picture of Nikki, Patty, and me before we got to meet Third Day. It was a great concert.


I took this picture of my mom and me on my 31st birthday.



Levi was enjoying some dirt at the campsite in Yellowstone.


Kipp, Matt, and Steve hanging out by the fire.

Josh and Noah are the best of cousins.

Here is a shot of Joe holding Levi after he had just eaten quite a breakfast. You can tell by his face though that he is done with food and wants to get down and move.

Grammy holds an ever so cute Levi.

Caleb and Izzy pose for a picture. Izzy lives in Steamboat, so Caleb was excited to get to hang out with her for a few days.

Kari and I wanted to document that we were actually there, so we made sure to have a picture of us taken.


Buffalo were roaming all over Yellowstone. It was quite fascinating.

4 comments:

boo and stacy said...

SUCH a great water slide blow up thing! Are you kidding? I want to play on it!!!!

Glad you are back with a camera! Happy Birthday! And WAYTOGO matt and his bathroom remodeling!

I bet the camping was fun!!

Nicole Svendsen said...

That water slide is bigger than our house i think!!! can't wait to see the bathroom all finished.

Melissa said...

Great pics! Looks like the trip to Yellowstone was a success. :)

Unknown said...

That's not a water slide, it's a water PARK!!!!!! I love it! :)