Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy Father's Day and Happy Birthday to Joshua!!






Sunday we celebrated two wonderful holidays. Of course we celebrated Matt, he's almost over qualified, and Joshua who turned 5. We had a HUGE birthday party for him and he LOVED all his gifts. His love language is gifts, so he was in heaven.
Here are a few photos from the day and also a few from the lake last weekend. Matt and Caleb got up on a wakeboard together. So fun!

5 Things we LOVE about Joshua:
1. He is a wonderful and kind big brother
2. He has one of the most creative minds I've ever seen in a little boy
3. His love of fashion
4. His athletic body and ability
5. That he still wants kisses from me when I drop him off, and that he still holds my hand : )

5 comments:

Shelly said...

So much love in this post! Happy birthday Josh (cannot believe you are FIVE) and happy father's day Matt!

Woods Family said...

WHAT? We JUST decorated your nursery!!!!!!! Happy Birthday Joshy! May I have MY birthday at your house too??? WHAT A FUN celebration! I want to go down that water thing-a-majing! Love the shot on the wake-board as well. Whose boat is it???? Do you have one of those too!?

Unknown said...

How FUN!!! Happy Birthday, Josh!!

Erik said...

fun that they got to share that day together:)

boo and stacy said...

I want to play on the Tree house water park.....waaa waaa.

Happy Bday JOSH!!!!