Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The boys in action!

Joey enjoys the 4-wheeler that Ama and Apa got him for Christmas.

Joshua shows off his vivid imagination with his running commentary while playing with the trainset.

Levi enjoys his exercauser...

This video of Caleb is about 6 months old but at his age they don't change as drastically. I just had to put it on the blog. He came up with the idea to pull his tooth out using his RC car. It got it about 80% loose, and then I finished it up with one little tug. Tough guy, even though he said "it hurted"!

2 comments:

Kat said...

Wow! They look like a ton of fun but I can't imagine how much work it is. How does your house look so clean? I need some tips;) I can't wait to see you all. :)

boo and stacy said...

That face that Joey made is priceless! I didn't even know a Hulkman existed.

Fun to see Caleb so big! He is just a little Matt! Of course your house has a boy pulling out a tooth with remote controlled car! Of course!

Fun to see all the videos, the girls love to watch them!!