Friday, March 20, 2009

Our First Born!


Happy Birthday Big Boy! Caleb turned 7 today, 20 March 2009. WOW! He got his own room for his bday present from Mom and Dad. We did the switch while he was at school. He comes home any minute to discover his new independence. Fun fun! Joey moved in with Joshua. That should be interesting.
Here are seven things we love about you.
1. Your love of learning
2. Sense of Responsibility
3. You are a great big brother
4. Courage (you will try almost anything)
5. Independence
6. Strong sense of right/wrong and you strive to do what is right
7. Your crazy drive (you are the most determined 7 year old I've ever met)
You will go far and do well at anything you attempt.

7 things you love as a 7 year old
1. Spelling tests, word searches, competitive learning
2. Riding your bike
3. Reading
4. Wrestling with daddy (and pretty much anybody that is willing)
5. Piano
6. Board games
7. Video games (Wii, nintendo, etc...)
and of course your family!

2 comments:

boo and stacy said...

WOW seven! I can't wait to hear the reaction with his own room!

Great to hear all the positives about Caleb! Great big brother to follow! and great job parents raising such an awesome kid!

Woods Family said...

Dear Caleb, I will never forget the first day I met you - how it was seven years ago I have NO IDEA! I visited you, your mom and dad in the hospital when you were born. To this day I have never seen the expression on your mom's face again as I did the moment I saw her hold you. It was magic. You were all of our "first born" in a way! You were our mascot! As a second grade teacher - I cannot wrap my mind around you being in my class - how would that be possible - I was just babysitting you when you were a baby!!! Happy Birthday Buddy!